Overview of ServicesThe Land Records Department works with many agencies, businesses, county departments, and customers to help with mapping needs.
Common Services Offered by Land Records
- Custom map creation and printing
- Land records data distribution
- Parcel mapping and maintainance
- Updating GIS data and providing access online
- Creating mailing labels from land and tax records data
- Database preparation of land records data
- Certified Survey Map (CSM) review
- Access to filed surveys, plats, tie sheets, and PLSS records
- Special event maps, emergency maps, attraction maps
- Access to aerial imagery and LiDAR
- Plat book creation and distribution
- Road map, emergency response booklet, ATV and snowmobile map production
Our fee schedule lists prices of different products and services.
The Land Records Department will provide effective geospatial information and resources to Bayfield County and stakeholders to benefit and serve the public, the environment, and the economy.
Land Records Strategic PlanThe Bayfield County Land Records Strategic Plan is a document that contains information on our department's priorities, goals, objectives, and activities.
Land Records Modernization Plan
The Bayfield County Land Records Modernization Plan is a document outlining our department's five year plan to continue to develop, maintain, and grow a Geographic Information System (GIS) that will provide ready access to a wide array of spatially-referenced digital datasets.
This web site is administered by Bayfield County, Wisconsin. Bayfield County is subject to a variety of state statutes.
Section 895.50(2)(c). Wisconsin Statutes, provides in part that "it is not an invasion of privacy to communicate any information available to the public as a matter of public record." All of the information available on this web site is a matter of public record. The data available on this web site is also available by visiting various departments at the Bayfield County Courthouse.
Terms of Service
Learn about our Terms of Service and Disclaimer.
For contact information and a list of staff, please visit the Land Records Staff Directory. Our office hours are 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday.