The last day to enter items at the Fair is Friday, July 27.
Entering items at the Fair
Any Wisconsin resident is welcome to enter items in the Fair. For information on how to enter items in the fair, please read the Premium List.
Open & Junior Entry Forms are due by July 6, 2018 to qualify for reduced fee of $20. The exhibitor fee includes a season pass (admission to all 4 days of the Fair).
Note: Please be patient, the Premium List files are large and may take a while to download.
- Entry Form (PDF) - Open & Junior Entry Forms are due by June 26, 2018
- 2018 Animal Health Rules
- DATCP Rules for Fairs (PDF)
- Blue Ribbon Guidelines (What Fair Judges Look for in Exhibits)
- Invasive Species
Pullorum Testing Clinic
There will be a free pullorum testing clinic at the Bayfield County Fairgrounds. Testing will be held by David Lindelof, David Grote , and Margie Falter for poultry and waterfowl to be exhibited at the 2018 Bayfield County Fair.(Open/Junior Categories)
When: Tuesday, July 31 & Wednesday, August 1.
Time: 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Where: Bayfield County Fairgrounds
7080 North Main Street
Iron River, WI 54847
Remember to bring your Premise ID number with you to the Pullorum Testing Clinic.
All poultry and waterfowl to be exhibited at the Bayfield County Fair must be individually tested if:
- You do not have an official certificate stating your birds are from/or enrolled in a national Poultry Improvement Plan (NPIP) or in the WI Certified Tested Flock (WTF) or WI Association Flock (WAF), or
- Your birds have been on-site where older poultry (wintered over from last year) are located, regardless of certification or age.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ursula at the Fair Office, (715) 373-6125, Ext. 7, via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or David at (715) 372-8344.
No Turkeys will be tested at this time.